Something you need to know about worklight
Any work environment – regardless how remote in location – need to have functional and energy efficient light systems. There is a variety of work lights, and light bulbs too, all coming together to liven up your day and night and productivity levels. This may appear quite unimportant and trival, but it actually is pretty important when you actually need it indeed. Your crews might not have the work done if your lighting system sucks!
The Recommended Choice: LED Work Lights
If you are looking for some most energy efficient work lights, they have to come with high power LED’s. These LED work lights can last for as a minimum four times longer than your typical fluorescent or incandescent work lamps. Being simple in design, these LED work light generates a lot less heat compared to other types and UV rays are not released either. This will help to account for the fact that they need very little maintaining for the reason that of their ‘sun-like’ longevity.
Here are some comparison
• 15W high power LED work light has 1275 lumen vs. the same price Halogen work light’s only 700 lumen lighting output
• 18W high power LED work light has 1500 lumen vs. the same price Halogen work light’s only 700 lumen lighting output
• 27W high power LED work light has 2300 lumen vs. the same price Halogen work light’s only 700 lumen lighting output
• 2x brighter than halogen work light
• Beam pattern: wide flood beam
• Anti-break lens
• Compatible with both 12V and 24V vehicles
• High-impact metal housing with stainless steel hardware
• Vibration-dampened mounting bracket
• Hardwired leads with stripped-wire pigtail
• Working temperature: below 140F
• Waterproof sealed to IP67
• Excellent for ATV, Project Vehicles, Jeep, SUV, Excavators, Wheel Loaders, Truck, Tractor and any vehicles or heavy equipments, etc.
Visit our friends!
A few highly recommended friends...