The new future car 2016 Acura NSX spotted testing yesterday on the Nuburgring has caught on fire during the session. The occupants in the car have reportedly escaped virtually unharmed but this inferno just means that Acura has officially entered the supercar territory. The well known exotics like Ferrari and Lamborghini have caught on fire before, so catching on fire has become somewhat of a cult requirement before a company can join the supercars category.
With a touch of irony, this NSX is the exact same car photographers caught only yesterday has been reduced to a mass of charred metal remains. You shouldn’t be worrying about it too much though, as car manufacturers really test their new vehicles to their ultimate limit before they fix all of the issues accordingly.
Based on these new spy shot photos, it looks like the future car Acura NSX is back. While it will still bear the Honda name in most countries, the new NSX has tons of different colors, badging, and grilles for a more fierce and aggressive look. The shape of the new NSX is visibly evolving with extra sculpting given for the doors and a really nice side intake. This NSX will also get a really nice LED treatment, just like many Acura models are equipped with a higher end lighting system.
What’s a mystery is the car’s hood vents because it’s so carefully covered under all of that camo wrap but it should be pretty impressive. The price tag on this new NSX is sure to be over six-figures, giving it some credibility when it asserts its status as a luxury brand. The NSX will have a dual-clutch automatic transmission with a hybrid powertrain V-6 engine.
Swapping out the old interior lights with a new LED Interior Kit is relatively easy with plug-and-play installation and no modification required. If you’re a beginner when it comes to car mods, this installation is perfect for you. This is a great way to upgrade your ride with a new crisp looking LED Interior with new map lights and dome lights.
One of our customers installed this LED Interior Kit on a 2004 BMW 325ci and as you will see, the installation process is pretty straightforward and he got a whole new look without putting in too much effort.
1. Use a pry tool to pop out the plastic lens cover.
2. Unplug the wires.
3. Insert the new LED bulbs. The opening for the bulb is about 0.43" so if you wanted to install a larger LED bulb, you still can but will need to pop open the plastic lens. Twist the plastic knobs in a clockwise direction and insert the LED bulbs from the other side.
4. Remove the stock factory bulbs from the base.
5. Insert back with the new LED bulbs.
6. Put back the dome light housing. Before you test the light, remove the key and lock the car for a few seconds to allow the on-board computer to reset itself. Insert the key back and start the car to test it. If the new LED bulb doesn’t light up, this is most likely a polarity issue. Simply flip the bulb 180 degrees and reinsert it. If you wanted to spice up your ride, a new LED Interior Kit is a great way to go. LED Interior lights will look great at night, bathing you and your passengers in a bright, glowing white light and enveloping you in a sort of ethereal way.
Fans of the Chevy Camaro have something to look forward to in the 2016 model, as these spy shots show some pretty impressive hood vents and epic quad exhaust tips that make it a pretty crazy high performance vehicle. The 6th generation Camaro launches in 2015 so buyers don’t have to wait too long for some pretty aggressive models to make their way into the dealership. The styling is still a mystery underneath all of that camo wrap, but buyers can expect shorter overhangs. The V8 and V6 engines will still be under the hood, but General Motors may also have a V6 and 14 for the new 6th generation. Stay tuned, Camaro fans!
Love Marvel comics? Have a preference for Ironman? Combine your love for cars and Tony Stark with these Iron-man style LED fog lamps for a kick-ass unique look. These Projector LED fog lights are so cool because there are so few cars out there that sport this style. Instead of the usual uniform ring that you see on most cars, these Ironman style LED halo rings take it a step further and allow you to channel your inner superhero. This set of universal fit glass optical Ironman LED halo rings are made with 5W high power Osram LED inside and 12 pieces of xenon white LED to surround it, making it super bright to give you that powerful look.