This guide is for 2008-2010 Mercedes Benz W204 C Class to convert the stock sport front bumper’s halogen fog lights to the 2011-up LCI style LED daytime running lights. This installation would give your car that nice, crisp and signature LED daytime running lights look that the new Mercedes Benz C-class vehicles are famous for. However for this installation, please keep in mind that you have to remove the front bumper to perform this installation, and there is also some retrofit modification involved where you’d have to cut the stock bumper in order to fit the new LED daytime running lights. Because of this, we highly recommend professional installation.
1. There are three screws at the corners of the stock fog lamp that you’ll need to remove in order to take out the stock fog lamp bezel. After you do this, you can remove the front bumper.
2. You’ll need to cut out the original fog lamp bed with stock fog lamp outline in order to proceed. Use a cutting tool to cut around the edges of the opening.
A fog light assembly kit can really brighten up your car and make it stand out from all of the others on the road. Not only do fog lights increase safety, they are also quite stylish and do an excellent job in providing you with good looks and peace of mind. You can install the universal fit fog lights through the car fog light opening or underneath the bumper, as long as your bumper has enough clearance space underneath.
1. Remove the front bumper.
2. This is the existing car fog light opening that you can mount the fog light through. As you can see, there isn’t enough support in the opening to fully support the fog lights, so you would have to create a homemade support beam to mount the universal fit LED fog lamps.
New LED license plate lamps are a great way to spice up your BMW and give it that great look when you’re driving it around at night. This LED license plate lamp will fit most BMW vehicles with either the basic standard incandescent bulb or the 2-piece OEM LED license plate light. As you can see, the LED license plate light installed on this BMW F30 3 Series looks extremely bright and completely illuminates the license plate for a nice and vivid glow.
1.) Use a flat head screwdriver to open the license plate lamp cover from the indentation on the left side. You would have to shift the stock license plate cover over to the ride side in order to release the tabs.
If you have the basic trim of 2009-2001 BMW E90 3-Series sedan, you probably hate your stock dull and yellowish angel eyes a lot. Not only do you hate it, but you also cannot do anything about it because there is no such product available on the market to convert it to LED. Well, in this guide, we will show you that with some really basic modification, you can convert your 2009-2011 BMW E90 3-Series’ standard halogen angel eyes to a beautiful xenon white LED Angel Eyes.
By the way, this mod is only for the BMW E90 with basic trim’s standard halogen headlights. If your Bimmer already comes with factory HID already, then you can try our 20W CREE H8 LED BMW Angel Eyes Ring Marker Bulbs instead.
1. Remove the stock angel eye ring marker bulbs from your BMW.
This quick and easy guide will demonstrate how to install the Volkswagen MK6 GTi LED Daytime Running Lights. All you really need is your pry tool and you are all set for this installation. You will be able to show off your new LED lamps in absolutely no time at all! We had a customer ask how to install this so we created this installation guide.
1. Before, we had a customer install this product by removing his front bumper. Even though you can do it this way, we discovered that if you have a pry tool you can pop out the stock bezel without having to remove the bumper. Use a plastic pry tool to pop out the stock fog light bezel covers. Don’t use a screwdriver because you may unintentionally scratch it.