Tag: 12-SMD LED bulbs
LED license plate lights are the easiest to install. For instance on a 2006 Honda Civic if you wanted to check the bulb size you would look at the Sylvania Osram guide and find your model. In this case the 2006 Honda Civic takes 168 bulb for license plate lights.
We actually carry a bunch of 168 bulbs but this Honda Civic has 12-SMD T10 LED bulbs installed. These T10 LED bulbs have 12 SMD 1210 pieces arranged around the bulb for a full area shine. These bulbs are available in white or blue, but we recommend white for license plate lights because of regulations in some states.
To browse our complete lineup of 168 LED bulbs you can visit the category link under Sort By Position Used and find License Plate Lights which will take you to our entire listing of 168 license plate light bulbs.
We hope to see you soon, for installation instructions just visit the navigation bar link on top where it says Tech Support/DIY resources for step-by-step instructions on removing and replacing the license plate lights.
Product featured: 168 2825 12-SMD T10 LED bulbs
For more product pictures, please visit our Pictures and Video Gallery.
JDM Super Bright Xenon White, Ultra Blue or Brilliant Red Luxer1 12-SMD LED Interior Map/Dome Panel Lights, Fits 168 2825 DE3175 6411 578 211-2 etc (universal fit)
Available color: Xenon White, Ultra Blue or Brilliant Red
This page features a pair (2) brand new Super Bright Luxer1 style 12-SMD LED Interior Map/Dome Panel Lights.
Each LED Panel is measured 1.25 (length) x 0.78 (width) x 0.25 (thickness) inches; There are 12 Super Bright 1210 SMD LED chips on each panel to achieve maxima lighting output.
- 168/194/2825 wedge housings
- DE3175/DE3022 1.25″ long festoon dome housings
- DE3425/6411/6418 1.50″ long festoon dome housings
- 560/578/211-2/212-2/214-2 1.72″ long festoon dome housings
There is also 3M self-adhesive double side tape on the back of each LED panel, designed for easier plug and play installation.
1. Simply remove the dome/map light lens, carefully remove the stock tungsten bulb. (the tungsten bulb is hot when lighting up)
2. Attach the LED dome light socket and turn the light switch on to check the LED dome light.
3. Loop the cables/harness neatly behind the lamp, and secure the LED dome light using the adhesive tape.
4. Install the lens and check the light again. Enjoy your lights and let other envy you.
Visit our friends!
A few highly recommended friends...