Swapping out the old interior lights with a new LED Interior Kit is relatively easy with plug-and-play installation and no modification required. If you’re a beginner when it comes to car mods, this installation is perfect for you. This is a great way to upgrade your ride with a new crisp looking LED Interior with new map lights and dome lights.
One of our customers installed this LED Interior Kit on a 2004 BMW 325ci and as you will see, the installation process is pretty straightforward and he got a whole new look without putting in too much effort.
1. Use a pry tool to pop out the plastic lens cover.
2. Unplug the wires.
3. Insert the new LED bulbs. The opening for the bulb is about 0.43" so if you wanted to install a larger LED bulb, you still can but will need to pop open the plastic lens. Twist the plastic knobs in a clockwise direction and insert the LED bulbs from the other side.
4. Remove the stock factory bulbs from the base.
5. Insert back with the new LED bulbs.
6. Put back the dome light housing. Before you test the light, remove the key and lock the car for a few seconds to allow the on-board computer to reset itself. Insert the key back and start the car to test it. If the new LED bulb doesn’t light up, this is most likely a polarity issue. Simply flip the bulb 180 degrees and reinsert it. If you wanted to spice up your ride, a new LED Interior Kit is a great way to go. LED Interior lights will look great at night, bathing you and your passengers in a bright, glowing white light and enveloping you in a sort of ethereal way.
Fans of the Chevy Camaro have something to look forward to in the 2016 model, as these spy shots show some pretty impressive hood vents and epic quad exhaust tips that make it a pretty crazy high performance vehicle. The 6th generation Camaro launches in 2015 so buyers don’t have to wait too long for some pretty aggressive models to make their way into the dealership. The styling is still a mystery underneath all of that camo wrap, but buyers can expect shorter overhangs. The V8 and V6 engines will still be under the hood, but General Motors may also have a V6 and 14 for the new 6th generation. Stay tuned, Camaro fans!
These xenon white high powered OEM Fit LED DRL are the must have product when you want to replace your Mercedes ML’s already existing halogen headlamps. If you’re sick of that yellowish dull glow coming out from your vehicle and want to swap it out for something much better like some bright LED lights, these LED DRLs are the way to go. It’s a direct replacement so you don’t have to worry if you would have to tinker with the odds and ends in order to successfully install this product.
The OEM replacement LED License Plate Lamp is carefully created with high quality 18 pieces of SMD LED lights that are way brighter than their stock versions. This super high power license plate lamp directly replaces the OEM license plate lamps to give you a much brighter look that it’s almost unbelievable. The xenon white color is a punchy burst of bright color that’s just leagues above that stock light that’s barely visible, even in the dark. The even illumination makes sure that your license plate looks great entirely so you wouldn’t have to worry about any part of the license plate holder looking spotty.
These error free LED replacement bulbs for the front turn signal lights allows you to convert your old single filament 7440 incandescent turn signal bulbs to an all new LED bulb without you having to worry about any hyper flash problem. This product has been tested for an entire year on various vehicles to ensure that there are absolutely no hyper flash issues that could possibly bother you. There have been no warning messages and best of all, you don’t have to any resistors to go with these LED turn signal bulbs. The xenon white and amber yellow colors that are available add quite a cool looking accent to your vehicle that’s subtle enough, but is still pretty bold in all of its display.