Based on these new spy shot photos, it looks like the future car Acura NSX is back. While it will still bear the Honda name in most countries, the new NSX has tons of different colors, badging, and grilles for a more fierce and aggressive look. The shape of the new NSX is visibly evolving with extra sculpting given for the doors and a really nice side intake. This NSX will also get a really nice LED treatment, just like many Acura models are equipped with a higher end lighting system.
What’s a mystery is the car’s hood vents because it’s so carefully covered under all of that camo wrap but it should be pretty impressive. The price tag on this new NSX is sure to be over six-figures, giving it some credibility when it asserts its status as a luxury brand. The NSX will have a dual-clutch automatic transmission with a hybrid powertrain V-6 engine.
Swapping out the old interior lights with a new LED Interior Kit is relatively easy with plug-and-play installation and no modification required. If you’re a beginner when it comes to car mods, this installation is perfect for you. This is a great way to upgrade your ride with a new crisp looking LED Interior with new map lights and dome lights.
One of our customers installed this LED Interior Kit on a 2004 BMW 325ci and as you will see, the installation process is pretty straightforward and he got a whole new look without putting in too much effort.
1. Use a pry tool to pop out the plastic lens cover.
2. Unplug the wires.
3. Insert the new LED bulbs. The opening for the bulb is about 0.43" so if you wanted to install a larger LED bulb, you still can but will need to pop open the plastic lens. Twist the plastic knobs in a clockwise direction and insert the LED bulbs from the other side.
4. Remove the stock factory bulbs from the base.
5. Insert back with the new LED bulbs.
6. Put back the dome light housing. Before you test the light, remove the key and lock the car for a few seconds to allow the on-board computer to reset itself. Insert the key back and start the car to test it. If the new LED bulb doesn’t light up, this is most likely a polarity issue. Simply flip the bulb 180 degrees and reinsert it. If you wanted to spice up your ride, a new LED Interior Kit is a great way to go. LED Interior lights will look great at night, bathing you and your passengers in a bright, glowing white light and enveloping you in a sort of ethereal way.
This brilliant red fog light or brake light LED conversion kit adds both safety and style to your car, all the while taking advantage of the factory location. The set comes with all sorts of goodies, including some wires, socket, LED light, drill bit, and quick-splices to make it easy and get the job done for you. The brilliant red LED color is just such a piercing crimson that gets everyone’s attention in its very own stunning manner. It’s pretty unique and adds on to the existing greatness of your car for that extra oomph.
It’s a given that everyone who owns a bike treats it with the utmost care and wants only the best for it to keep it in the shape possible. This RGB LED lighting kit is a great way to spice up your bike with all sorts of color accents that is sure to make it a one-of-a-kind! The LED ground effect lighting kit contains a whopping 4 pieces of 12 inches, 9 pieces of 3-emitter SMD waterproof LED strips, a cool remote control, and a LED lighting control module so you can customize your motorcycle however you want. The patterns and color combinations are virtually endless so you can choose between the on/off, flashing, and sound active patterns. The waterproof LED strips allow you to use this product as an exterior add-on without worrying about damage from the weather.
These red or clear smoked lens LED bumper reflectors add a great touch to your Lexus IS and makes it a tad bit different from other Lexus vehicles on the road. They can replace the stock reflector and function as the add-on brake lights as well, so you can have the full pick of what you want to do with your car. These bumper reflectors give your beloved Lexus IS a little bit of oomph and give it an extra smidgen of character that sets it apart from everyone else.