The Thanksgiving Black Friday & Cyber Monday Super Deal has started. So far, the orders have been flowing in like crazy! Don’t miss the chance, get it ASAP since most items are "supplies while last"
Below are some high-lined items with very deep discount up to 65% off. Take a look!
For more product pictures, please visit our Pictures and Video Gallery.
JDM Super Bright Xenon White, Ultra Blue or Brilliant Red Luxer1 12-SMD LED Interior Map/Dome Panel Lights, Fits 168 2825 DE3175 6411 578 211-2 etc (universal fit)
Available color: Xenon White, Ultra Blue or Brilliant Red
This page features a pair (2) brand new Super Bright Luxer1 style 12-SMD LED Interior Map/Dome Panel Lights.
Each LED Panel is measured 1.25 (length) x 0.78 (width) x 0.25 (thickness) inches; There are 12 Super Bright 1210 SMD LED chips on each panel to achieve maxima lighting output.
- 168/194/2825 wedge housings
- DE3175/DE3022 1.25″ long festoon dome housings
- DE3425/6411/6418 1.50″ long festoon dome housings
- 560/578/211-2/212-2/214-2 1.72″ long festoon dome housings
There is also 3M self-adhesive double side tape on the back of each LED panel, designed for easier plug and play installation.
1. Simply remove the dome/map light lens, carefully remove the stock tungsten bulb. (the tungsten bulb is hot when lighting up)
2. Attach the LED dome light socket and turn the light switch on to check the LED dome light.
3. Loop the cables/harness neatly behind the lamp, and secure the LED dome light using the adhesive tape.
4. Install the lens and check the light again. Enjoy your lights and let other envy you.
10 Most Outlandish Rides
Each year, the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA)
hosts one of the largest automotive equipment and car shows in the country. Held
in deliciously decadent Sin City (where else, right?), the SEMA Show has become
such a big deal that aftermarket suppliers, tuners, hot-rod builders and even
mainstream carmakers wrench tirelessly all year to craft the most elaborate
machines they can imagine in hopes of showing each other up at the Las Vegas
Convention Center. SEMA 2009 featured some of the craziest custom machinery
we’ve seen to date, here you go:
picture source: MSN, if you have any questions, please email
Visit our friends!
A few highly recommended friends...